Monday, July 1, 2019

God and..... Humor?

7-1-19

Dear Holy One,

As your representative in Peace, and with a desire to lift all beings out of their self-imposed prison, please give to All your blessings and words of wisdom today.

Amen.

You must have a sense of humor. Do not allow yourself to become grim, simply because I AM.  How often do you see humor in Scripture? Never. But now, I Myself am advocating it. You may feel it is sacrilege, a failure of your own to come to terms with me, your Father, now that I am advocating humor!

Is humor some kind of "evil witchery"? How can God himself, or herself, make a joke? "How absurd!" you may believe. To hear humor from God would denigrate Him to a mere mortal - He must always speak from tempests and burning bushes and engrave his words upon heavy stone tablets. He must be mysterious, yet angry!

I can attempt humor and I shall! Why? Because, why not? It's time to move along, away from heavy, serious chains of imprisonment, to the True Joy that we are!

Centuries ago, people feared me, I had to appear as they could best understand me, and certainly I am much much more than a mere joker. Yet, I can and will laugh and encourage you to do the same, for Joy is my name!

And yours, as well! 😉

Of course, you can and must turn your mind to Me in all things and allow me to comprehend your duality for you. It is simple and easy for me to Direct and Guide you from my vantage point, and futile for you to attempt to "guide" yourself, for you know not what you do.

I know what you do and what you should do to merge with Me, so listen to Me, for God's sake! 😉 LOL.

IF I CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF ANGER WITH THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ANGER, CERTAINLY I CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF HUMOR TO YOU WHO ENJOY HUMOR!

My humor shall never humiliate you, for I would never weaken your perception of yourself, as I am Strength Itself.

The strong laugh, merely because they know how small are the worries most worries really are.

An ant is not terrifying to an elephant, and to think it can be is yet another preposterous joke!

Be certain indeed how blessed you are to learn of Joy from Me!

For Joy IS the path AND goal, so why not laugh indeed, for you are My Son in whom I am well pleased and I am very real, just as your earthly father is real.

Do you not laugh and joke with the one you lovingly call Baba?

YES, humor and sincerity, in brotherhood, and indeed sisterhood, all JOIN in humor. So will you not humor Me today?

Your books of mine are SO SERIOUS, yet they are perfect, indeed. I give you this message of Joy because you are My Joy.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEARN THAT LAUGHTER IS NOT JUST A MERE FRIVOLITY, BUT A SPIRITUAL NECESSITY!

My disciples are many, and of course, all are within me, yet, overall, few are they who call on Me either in their hearts or minds. Of them, few indeed can attribute humor to Me, yet where is there Joy without laughter?

What robot laughs? The Spirit Creates laughter because of Its Intelligence merged with Love. There is no Intelligence without Love, for intelligence without love is mere intellectualism. Does that sound familiar?  It's the ego described directly.

Appearing intelligent without real intelligence either to yourself or others is ego.

Seek not intelligence in the mask of seriousness, for it will not be found there. Sincerity, yes. Seriousness, never.

Those who attack and those who defend are serious indeed!

Mockery of Truth is not humor, yet truth is Joy, so be joyful today.

That is my message to you, young man - for with Me you are both Eternal and young forever!

Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes... did not all our percieved problems begin with a moment when... "we forgot to laugh,"