Friday, June 21, 2019

Daily Divine Download 6-21-19

6/21/19

Dear God,

I ask you today, I invoke you today directly, let us be friends, for although your Glory and Omnipotence and Grandeur are beyond my current intellect, I still request your message. Your reflection will retain a hint of your magnitude, though not more - for your Brightness would overpower anything I know now, yet I'm asking you anyway.

The truth is Light and Light is truth, and it is Your Light I seek for this morning, knowing that this Light is for all, as any Light is capable of removing any darkness. No darkness can hide from Light. There is no special darkness that evades Light.

You have spoken truth. Now listen to Me. You and I are One, but for now, we share an identity. When you limit yourself with your concepts of limitation you do not lose me, yet you lose yourself, albeit temporarily.

While you limit yourself, you must choose Me, who is Unlimited and Supreme Intelligence. Without intentionally choosing Me, however, I must wait.

We are never apart, yet while you think without Me, you do not think at all, although you very much think that you do. You merely flail about blindly, thinking that you are moving in an orderly fashion.

When your thoughts and actions are not fully harmonized, while you think about things other than what you are actually doing at the present moment, you think not. You are not fully present.

I can only be present to you when you are present to me and you can only be present to me when you are fully present to yourself in the present moment.

Harmonizing your mind with your actions is the way to still your mind. Actions must not be forsaken in your world, because it is the nature of my Prakriti, so you must act. You literally have no other choice until you become adept in harmonizing your mind with action. Then My Action becomes your action.

Yes, ask for my Guidance, align your mind with mine and your actions will be harmonized with Mind.

That is all.

Amen.

No comments: